Bed linen, bedding, beds, soft furnishings (off-the-shelf and made-to-measure), towelling products and other accessories and amenities, to the hospitality, leisure, spa and education sectors in the UK and beyond.
- Bed linen
- Duvets and blankets
- Mattress and pillow protectors
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Ready-made soft furnishings
- Bespoke contract soft furnishings (choose from over 5,000 fabrics sourced from around the globe)
- Made-to-measure blinds
- Environmentally-friendly bed linen, beddings, towels, bathrobes and toiletries
- Table linen
- Hotel accessories including coffee machines, hair dryers, coat hangers, irons, safes, shower curtains and much more
- Ask about our embroidery service if you’d like to brand your bathrobes, slippers and towels
"We have only used Mitre Linen over the last 12 months but have been impressed with the quality of the products, service and advice given by Mitre staff. I have no hesitation in recommending Mitre to other customers - we will continue to use Mitre".
Hebron Hall Christian Centre
Mitre Linen was established in 1946 in Wardrobe Place by St Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London. The name ‘Mitre’ comes from the elaborate headdress worn by the Bishop of St Paul’s whose ceremonial garments were stored in Wardrobe Place.
After World War II, the company began to grow and we became renowned for the quality and range of our products, and our outstanding service. In 1955, we were awarded HM The Queen’s Royal Warrant.
In 2000, Mitre relocated to Wales where we make in-house, source and supply the best products to our customers. We hold a Feefo Gold Trusted Customer Service Award for 2019.
Our collection is divided into different ranges – from Heritage to Essentials – to enable you to make the best choices to suit your requirements and budget.